Established in 2003, Women in the City (WiC) is a highly respected organisation with a strong brand presence and an engaged community (over 20% open rate on e-blasts) of career focused executive and professional women (70% aged 35 and over with 50% earning between £100-250k per annum).
WiC has introduced a number of ground-breaking initiatives and has a reputation for being innovative and for working in partnership with high-profile brands and organisations to meet joint objectives.
Managed by Networking Culture Limited, WiC is committed to the progress of female talent and achieves this mission by providing inspiration, innovation and information. WiC is not a membership network and its revenue is derived from sponsorship, event ticket sales, advertising and promotional opportunities.
Project Diamond – bringing brilliance to business
Project Diamond is WiC’s personal and professional development brand.
With its own micro website, it enables both the WiC community and organisations to access a range of complimentary and paid-for products and services that support personal and professional development.
These include access to
- Multi Media Training Materials
- Top Tips
- Experienced and knowledgeable female speakers
- Approved D&I consultants
- Experts in Personal and Professional Development
Project Diamond offers a range of promotional opportunities for those who share its core values. These flexible, mix and match opportunities include:
- Blog/Article (300-500/300-800 words)
- Promotional e-blast (to our email database with supporting social media support (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Banner advert on Project Diamond micro-website (available from April 2018)
- Sponsorship of an event to promote your product/service/brand (eg Discuss and Dine – an exclusive dinner for up to 20 guests)
Call Gwen Rhys on 0704 404 7497 or email her to discuss how we can work together.
View a selection of Case Studies showing how Women in the City has worked in partnership with a range of organisations to achieve joint objectives.